722 Main St, Roseville, CA 956783 beds, 2 baths, 1,509 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $228,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,509 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 011115014000
- Zillow Home ID: 17652168
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95678, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% less than in Roseville, and 42.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95678 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95678 home values.
- 726 Main St Roseville, CA$182K211,050
- 718 Main St Roseville, CA$221K211,024
- 730 Main St Roseville, CA$306K522,426
- 712 Main St APT D Roseville, CA$155K11914
- 712 Main St APT C Roseville, CA$170K11--
- 723 Grove St Roseville, CA$219K21896
- 719 Grove St Roseville, CA$249K321,133
- 725 Grove St Roseville, CA$206K311,149
- 708 Main St APT B Roseville, CA$193K11--
- 708 Main St APT C Roseville, CA$166K11--
- 801 Main St Roseville, CA$219K31996
- 717 Grove St Roseville, CA$228K33968
- 745 Grove St Roseville, CA$222K21982
- 803 Main St Roseville, CA$236K31.51,319
- 711 Main St Roseville, CA$278K31.51,682
- 713 Grove St Roseville, CA$221K211,032
- 704 Main St Roseville, CA$226K311,173
- 709 Main St Roseville, CA$234K21.51,127
- 811 Main St Roseville, CA$221K311,072
- 709 Grove St Roseville, CA$208K211,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!