722 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Sold on 6/27/13: $575,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:860 sq ft
- Lot:897 sqft
- Year Built:1909
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $575,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow164
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #0273 026
- Room Count4
- # Stories0.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15068786
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$734,563||$624K – $815K||+$20,066||$854||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,347/mo||$2.6K – $4.3K/mo||-$114||$3.89||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 19.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.2% less than in San Francisco, and 96.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Neighborhood for 722 Mason Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chinese Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Carmichael (Bessie)/Fec School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 1.4 mi
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005