- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
722 N 27th St, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 2 baths, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,876 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1859
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $189,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: E0000433003
- Zillow Home ID: 12519521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 N 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Church Hill North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.7% greater than in Richmond, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Church Hill North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Church Hill North home values.
- 720 N 27th St Richmond, VA--------
- 724 N 27th St Richmond, VA$106K211,680
- 718 N 27th St Richmond, VA--------
- 716 N 27th St Richmond, VA$183K321,585
- 726 N 27th St Richmond, VA$196K22.51,984
- 714 N 27th St Richmond, VA$194K31.51,768
- 712 N 27th St Richmond, VA$114K32.51,712
- 710 N 27th St Richmond, VA$126K31.51,712
- 708 N 27th St Richmond, VA$131K31.51,712
- 723 N 26th St Richmond, VA$223K32.52,446
- 721 N 26th St Richmond, VA$195K322,288
- 725 N 26th St Richmond, VA$270K332,442
- 2606 Cedar St Richmond, VA$87K311,522
- 719 N 26th St Richmond, VA--------
- 706 N 27th St Richmond, VA$266K32.52,502
- 2604 Cedar Manor Rd Richmond, VA$203K422,384
- 2604 Cedar St Richmond, VA--------
- 800 N 27th St Richmond, VA$157K32.51,786
- 717 N 26th St Richmond, VA$102K221,478
- 715 N 26th St Richmond, VA$135K32.52,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!