722 Pier Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904052 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $1,198,010
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 4287030005
- Zillow Home ID: 20483182
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 Pier Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% lower than in Santa Monica, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 720 Pier Ave # 1 Santa Monica, CA$583K21823
- 726 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.41M331,623
- 720 Pier Ave # 2 Santa Monica, CA$608K22849
- 720 Pier Ave # 4 Santa Monica, CA$607K22849
- 720 Pier Ave # 3 Santa Monica, CA$589K21823
- 3014 Ruskin St Santa Monica, CA$1.45M32.51,584
- 714 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.46M843,416
- 734 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.57M442,561
- 3016 Ruskin St Santa Monica, CA$1.66M431,705
- 727 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.47M221,438
- 723 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.11M211,000
- 710 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.26M864,102
- 738 Pier Ave APT 2 Santa Monica, CA$1.88M864,038
- 733 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.99M552,634
- 715 Pier Ave Santa Monica, CA$977K11880
- 3011 7th St Santa Monica, CA$1.42M321,460
- 723 Marine St Santa Monica, CA$1.57M431,920
- 3012 Bentley Ct Santa Monica, CA$1.09M221,170
- 721 Marine St Santa Monica, CA$1.21M221,396
- 725 Marine St Santa Monica, CA$765K21741
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.