- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
722 River Ave, Providence, RI 029083 beds, 2 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $119,900
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1180098 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65838116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 River Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elmhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.9% less than in Providence, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Elmhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmhurst home values.
- 726 River Ave Providence, RI$150K311,518
- 725 River Ave Providence, RI$110K211,420
- 719 River Ave Providence, RI$185K321,882
- 716 River Ave Providence, RI$155K42.52,450
- 730 River Ave Providence, RI$121K32.51,726
- 715 River Ave Providence, RI$144K21.51,092
- 733 River Ave Providence, RI$217K521,995
- 734 River Ave Providence, RI$135K31960
- 729 River Ave Providence, RI$110K421,487
- 736 River Ave Providence, RI$124K21888
- 740 River Ave Providence, RI$160K21.5982
- 34 Bradley St Providence, RI$85K21920
- 741 River Ave Providence, RI$168K311,196
- 710 River Ave Providence, RI$164K421,893
- 50 Iona St Providence, RI$139K31.51,106
- 46 Iona St Providence, RI--31888
- 49 Bradley St Providence, RI$126K311,008
- 42 Iona St Providence, RI$90K21864
- 707 River Ave Providence, RI$138K521,788
- 26 Bradley St Providence, RI$228K31.51,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.