- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
722 SW Austin Pl, Seattle, WA 981063 beds, 3 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,064 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 160 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 320 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Parcel #: 3298720050
- Zillow Home ID: 48859169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 722 Sw Austin Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134% higher than in Seattle, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 724 SW Austin Pl Seattle, WA$323K331,720
- 718 SW Austin Pl Seattle, WA$326K41.751,480
- 719 SW Austin St Seattle, WA$295K211,130
- 723 SW Austin Pl Seattle, WA$313K211,480
- 729 SW Austin St Seattle, WA$403K42.752,830
- 712 SW Austin Pl Seattle, WA$365K42.52,950
- 721 SW Austin Pl Seattle, WA$364K321,690
- 7626 8th Ave SW Seattle, WA$300K421,910
- 731 SW Austin St Seattle, WA$234K421,650
- 715 SW Austin Pl Seattle, WA$345K32.751,870
- 714 SW Austin St Seattle, WA$379K322,030
- 728 SW Austin St Seattle, WA$376K42.752,300
- 7601 7th Ave SW Seattle, WA$320K421,820
- 7607 7th Ave SW Seattle, WA$319K431,910
- 7615 7th Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K32.51,710
- 7359 7th Ave SW Seattle, WA$392K31.751,470
- 709 SW Austin Pl Seattle, WA$319K41.751,500
- 734 SW Austin St Seattle, WA$331K351,590
- 7513 7th Pl SW Seattle, WA$279K311,100
- 701 SW Holden St Seattle, WA$391K31.51,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.