- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 2,737 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1025 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Bonus room location \ L, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Insert, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Brush, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 2141020020
- Zillow Home ID: 49205245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $257-378K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98498 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Lakewood as a whole. Among 98498 homes, this home is valued 38.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98498, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% lower than in Lakewood, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98498 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98498 home values.
|7222 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$281K||3||2.5||2,208|
|7216 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$272K||3||2.25||1,832|
|7023 75th St SW Tacoma, WA||$255K||3||1.75||2,086|
|7025 75th St SW Tacoma, WA||$292K||4||2.5||2,570|
|7215 Turquoise Dr SW Lakewood, WA||$277K||4||2.5||2,402|
|7219 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$286K||3||3||2,224|
|7224 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$321K||3||2.25||2,262|
|7021 75th St SW Tacoma, WA||$303K||4||2.25||2,487|
|7223 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$276K||3||2||1,904|
|7225 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$317K||3||2.25||2,725|
|7019 75th St SW Tacoma, WA||$273K||3||2.5||1,964|
|7226 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$296K||4||2.25||2,518|
|7024 75th St SW Tacoma, WA||$288K||4||2.75||2,351|
|7026 75th St SW Tacoma, WA||$285K||3||2.25||2,312|
|7209 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$301K||4||2.75||2,779|
|7107 Topaz Dr SW Lakewood, WA||$258K||4||2.5||2,138|
|7212 Turquoise Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$355K||4||2||2,704|
|7101 Topaz Dr SW Tacoma, WA||$286K||4||2.5||2,619|
|7015 75th St SW Tacoma, WA||$272K||4||2.25||2,551|
|7231 Turquoise Dr SW Lakewood, WA||$278K||4||2.5||2,086|
Nearby Schools in Lakewood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!