- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7221 2nd Ave, Kenosha, WI 531433 beds, 2 baths, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $230,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 0512305351007
- Zillow Home ID: 40314443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7221 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.6% greater than in Kenosha, and 191.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53143 home values.
- 116 73rd St Kenosha, WI$144K311,174
- 7215 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$211K521,979
- 7205 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$285K442,918
- 7226 1st Ave Kenosha, WI$564K32.52,625
- 7220 1st Ave Kenosha, WI$1.02M333,617
- 7303 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$478K633,593
- 7226 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$235K32.51,969
- 7214 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$169K32.51,815
- 7121 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$401K322,987
- 7304 1st Ave Kenosha, WI$714K42.53,485
- 7200 1st Ave Kenosha, WI$284K32.51,985
- 7311 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$161K211,650
- 7206 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$155K311,235
- 7302 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$128K321,282
- 7118 1st Ave Kenosha, WI$449K33.52,565
- 7310 1st Ave Kenosha, WI$396K231,747
- 7200 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$293K42.52,578
- 7115 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$218K432,500
- 7308 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$137K311,060
- 7317 2nd Ave Kenosha, WI$250K41.52,037
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.