7222 2nd Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981174 beds, 3 baths, 2,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- 92 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $644,950
- Price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: 643420
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 340 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 2301400276
- Zillow Home ID: 48790846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7222 2nd Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Phinney Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% lower than in Seattle, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 7216 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$700K522,160
- 165 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$549K211,010
- 7214 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$494K21790
- 161 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$591K311,080
- 167 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$540K21.51,140
- 7210 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$591K31.751,790
- 157 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$813K322,070
- 7206 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$623K321,860
- 7217 Sycamore Ave NW Seattle, WA$757K62.753,290
- 7223 Sycamore Ave NW Seattle, WA$636K331,980
- 7213 Sycamore Ave NW Seattle, WA$745K422,240
- 7225 Sycamore Ave NW Seattle, WA$595K211,570
- 7202 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$652K321,800
- 158 NW 72nd St Seattle, WA$689K31.751,950
- 151 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$599K41.751,420
- 7227 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$635K212,060
- 164 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$744K532,400
- 7221 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$703K411,880
- 168 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$610K411,520
- 7217 2nd Ave NW Seattle, WA$642K311,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.