7222 Old Oak Ln, Mint Hill, NC 282274 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 24 Hour Availability, Carpeting, Efficient Appliances, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, WD Hookup
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,866 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 13525405
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 6231814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7222 Old Oak Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 110.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.7% greater than in Mint Hill, and 368.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mint Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28227 home values.
- 7210 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$186K32.52,373
- 7300 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$229K432,765
- 7200 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$256K432,883
- 7310 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$233K433,499
- 7140 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$248K433,050
- 7319 Canterway Dr Mint Hill, NC$250K42.53,003
- 7320 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$222K432,766
- 7327 Canterway Dr Mint Hill, NC$197K42.52,540
- 7233 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$248K42.52,540
- 7303 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$244K42.53,187
- 7311 Canterway Dr Mint Hill, NC$285K443,271
- 7130 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$249K432,883
- 7401 Canterway Dr Mint Hill, NC$197K332,146
- 7313 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$210K32.52,466
- 7223 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$211K332,511
- 7330 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$215K42.52,600
- 7213 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$229K433,084
- 7301 Canterway Dr Mint Hill, NC$256K433,026
- 7205 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$259K42.52,449
- 7323 Old Oak Ln Mint Hill, NC$222K422,886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.