7222 Saint George Ln, San Jose, CA 951206 beds, 5 baths, 5,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Special Features are:
Stunning curb appeal in this Almaden Valley home with European flair. Antiqued, beveled double front door, 3- car garage
The entry has special, hand painted walls and marble flooring
The Living room has hand carved wood mantel with painted, custom finish, Faux painted walls and gold leaf on crown molding, and oak flooring.
The dining room has Faux painted walls, hand painted coffered ceiling with gold leaf on crown molding. Custom painted bench seat and marble floors.
Epicurean kitchen with a five burner Wolf fast stove with copper hood. Granite counters, large pantry and new kitchen aide appliances.
Great room has a full wet bar with Travertine floors, granite counter, copper sink, refrigerator, wine cellar for 500 + bottles. Custom stained knotty pine cabinets, extensive crown moldings with coffered ceiling, 94" drop down projector-theater with black out shades.
Master bedroom suite with romantic French decor, architectural molding and Petitsin trim, crackle finish, fabric window coverings, distressed oak plank flooring, fireplace.
Large upstairs Family Room with granite wet bar, built-in TV cabinet, beveled glass doors.
English Country landscape in front and rear with pool, veranda, and fireplace.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $2,125,000
- Price/sqft: $359
- Parking: 706 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,916 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 58343041
- Zillow Home ID: 19767714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7222 Saint George Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% lower than in San Jose, and 40.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 7228 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$2.26M444,807
- 7216 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$1.9M433,792
- 7219 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$2.3M43.54,007
- 7208 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA--Studio----
- 7236 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$2.42M544,000
- 1148 Macias Ct San Jose, CA$2.66M866,289
- 7203 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$2.17M434,060
- 7224 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$2.01M53.53,900
- 7230 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$2.09M53.54,335
- 1135 Grimley Ln San Jose, CA$1.6M432,318
- 7218 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$2.03M534,277
- 7260 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.6M433,653
- 7248 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.8M533,548
- 1140 Barnes Ln San Jose, CA$1.39M211,500
- 7270 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.61M42.53,456
- 7206 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.89M53.53,988
- 7276 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.86M533,886
- Grimley Ln San Jose, CA--------
- 1156 Grimley Ln San Jose, CA$1.5M321,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.