7222 Saint George Ln, San Jose, CA 95120
Sold on 1/11/13: $2,125,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:5,916 sq ft
- Lot:0.33 acres
- Year Built:1991
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $2,125,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Special Features are:
Stunning curb appeal in this Almaden Valley home with European flair. Antiqued, beveled double front door, 3- car garage
The entry has special, hand painted walls and marble flooring
The Living room has hand carved wood mantel with painted, custom finish, Faux painted walls and gold leaf on crown molding, and oak flooring.
The dining room has Faux painted walls, hand painted coffered ceiling with gold leaf on crown molding. Custom painted bench seat and marble floors.
Epicurean kitchen with a five burner Wolf fast stove with copper hood. Granite counters, large pantry and new kitchen aide appliances.
Great room has a full wet bar with Travertine floors, granite counter, copper sink, refrigerator, wine cellar for 500 + bottles. Custom stained knotty pine cabinets, extensive crown moldings with coffered ceiling, 94" drop down projector-theater with black out shades.
Master bedroom suite with romantic French decor, architectural molding and Petitsin trim, crackle finish, fabric window coverings, distressed oak plank flooring, fireplace.
Large upstairs Family Room with granite wet bar, built-in TV cabinet, beveled glass doors.
English Country landscape in front and rear with pool, veranda, and fireplace.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19767714
- Last Remodel Year1991
- Parcel #58343041
- Room Count14
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow421
- Addition Size400
- Garage Size706
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,296,113||$2.04M – $2.57M||+$53,077||$388||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,381/mo||$3.4K – $12K/mo||+$436||$1.25||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is valued 128.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.7% lower than in San Jose, and 89.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 7222 Saint George Lane
- 7228 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$2.1M55.04,807
- 7216 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$1.62M43.03,792
- 7219 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$2.18M43.54,007
- 7208 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA--Studio----
- 7236 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$1.91M54.04,000
- 1148 Macias Ct San Jose, CA$1.97M44.04,898
- 7203 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$2.23M43.04,060
- 7224 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.8M53.53,900
- 7230 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.96M53.54,335
- 1135 Grimley Ln San Jose, CA$1.25M43.02,318
- 7252 Saint George Ln San Jose, CA$877K------
- 7218 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.72M53.04,277
- 7260 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.56M43.03,653
- 7248 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.65M53.03,548
- 1140 Barnes Ln San Jose, CA$932K21.01,500
- 7270 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.36M42.53,456
- 7206 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.73M53.53,988
- 7276 Scarsdale Pl San Jose, CA$1.59M53.03,886
- Grimley Ln San Jose, CA$967K------
- 1156 Grimley Ln San Jose, CA$919K32.01,881
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005