7225 Grand Prairie Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 809233 beds, 3 baths, 2,937 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wagon Trails is a popular area for singles and families because of its proximity to shopping, schools, recreation areas, and major roads to military bases. The neighborhood has a recreation center with a pool and tennis courts for wonderful family entertainment.
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 514 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Large sitting room adjacent to master bedroom has a view of the mountains and Pikes Peak
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,937 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6312110011
- Zillow Home ID: 64531899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7225 Grand Prairie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.7% lower than in Colorado Springs, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Colorado Springs home values.
- 7221 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$272K42.52,104
- 7229 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$252K42.52,239
- 5516 Mountain Garland Dr Colorado Springs, CO$266K442,624
- 7213 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$262K442,889
- 7237 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$225K322,676
- 5604 Saint Patrick Vw Colorado Springs, CO$165K331,821
- 5607 Celtic Cross Grv Colorado Springs, CO$165K22.51,492
- 5616 Saint Patrick Vw Colorado Springs, CO$155K231,391
- 5612 Saint Patrick Vw Colorado Springs, CO$159K331,647
- 5608 Saint Patrick Vw Colorado Springs, CO$166K32.51,647
- 5789 Pioneer Mesa Dr Colorado Springs, CO$285K532,819
- 5775 Pioneer Mesa Dr Colorado Springs, CO$223K43.52,334
- 5803 Pioneer Mesa Dr Colorado Springs, CO$234K32.52,522
- 7209 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$225K32.51,577
- 7241 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$258K42.52,227
- 5761 Pioneer Mesa Dr Colorado Springs, CO$250K43.52,624
- 5817 Pioneer Mesa Dr Colorado Springs, CO$253K442,424
- 7205 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$276K42.52,107
- 7226 Grand Prairie Dr Colorado Springs, CO$271K53.52,812
Nearby Schools in Colorado Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.