- Lot: 5,867 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 904 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $47
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $230,941
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 5270561
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Heating \ Gas Heat, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Owner\Agent, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Items Updated: Floor Partial\Full \ Partial, Flooring \ Carpet, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Flooring \ Tile, Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Utilities \ SW Gas, Roofing \ All Tile, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Complex Feature \ Biking\Walking Path, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Gas Stub for Range, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Parking \ RV Gate, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y\N \ N, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Back, Exterior Stories \ 1, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Kitchen Features \ Engy Star (See Rmks), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Association & Fees: PAD Fee Y\N \ N, Association & Fees: Land Lease Fee Y\N \ N, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Master Bedroom \ Split, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, High School \ Cesar Chavez High School
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30001782
- Zillow Home ID: 81975340
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-170K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Laveen home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Laveen homes, this home is 2.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.8% greater than in Phoenix, and 340% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
|7224 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$135K||--||--||1,393|
|7220 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$196K||5||4||2,702|
|7229 W Fawn Dr Laveen, AZ||$147K||4||2||1,616|
|7225 W Fawn Dr Laveen, AZ||$135K||3||2||1,393|
|7216 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$157K||4||2||1,888|
|7814 S 72nd Ln Laveen, AZ||$163K||4||2||1,888|
|7221 W Fawn Dr Laveen, AZ||$136K||3||2||1,393|
|7810 S 72nd Ln Laveen, AZ||$162K||4||2||1,888|
|7818 S 72nd Ln Laveen, AZ||$199K||--||--||2,702|
|7806 S 72nd Ln Laveen, AZ||$134K||--||--||1,393|
|7223 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$197K||5||2||2,764|
|7219 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$166K||4||2||1,888|
|7822 S 72nd Ln Laveen, AZ||$164K||--||--||1,888|
|7215 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$152K||3||2||1,608|
|7212 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$144K||4||2||1,576|
|7826 S 72nd Ln Laveen, AZ||$158K||4||2||1,632|
|7217 W Fawn Dr Laveen, AZ||$143K||4||2||1,576|
|7211 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||--||Studio||--||6,573|
|7213 W Fawn Dr Laveen, AZ||$155K||4||2||1,888|
|7208 W Beverly Rd Laveen, AZ||$134K||3||2||1,399|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!