723 10th St NE, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Can be rented furnished.
- Lot: 1,551 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $504,777
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0959 0807
- Zillow Home ID: 420368
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 723 10th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% higher than in Washington, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 725 10th St NE Washington, DC$621K211,308
- 721 10th St NE Washington, DC$772K32.51,760
- 727 10th St NE Washington, DC$684K311,442
- 719 10th St NE Washington, DC$985K43.52,124
- 729 10th St NE Washington, DC$580K31.51,383
- 717 10th St NE Washington, DC$611K321,408
- 715 10th St NE Washington, DC$816K43.52,162
- 713 10th St NE Washington, DC$687K441,668
- 711 10th St NE Washington, DC$641K321,712
- 1015 H St NE # 3 Washington, DC--221,100
- 709 10th St NE Washington, DC$566K321,512
- 707 10th St NE Washington, DC$614K31.51,512
- 726 11th St NE Washington, DC$489K21968
- 736 11th St NE Washington, DC$1.23M932,884
- 724 11th St NE Washington, DC$487K31.5816
- 705 10th St NE Washington, DC$570K311,512
- 1000 G St NE Washington, DC$762K431,574
- 720 11th St NE Washington, DC$897K642,880
- 1017 H St NE Washington, DC$557K------
- 1001 H St NE Washington, DC$556K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292