723 39th St, Brooklyn, NY 1123210 beds, 5 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1932
- 60 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $421
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 009030069
- Zillow Home ID: 30580890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 723 39th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11232 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in New York, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11232 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11232 home values.
- 721 39th St Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----2,350
- 717 39th St Brooklyn, NY$1.09M----2,350
- 715 39th St APT 2K Brooklyn, NY$1.07M----2,350
- 713 39th St Brooklyn, NY$1.13M----2,350
- 744 39th St Brooklyn, NY$1.24MStudio--2,700
- 746 39th St APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$443K21750
- 746 39th St Brooklyn, NY--21870
- 746 39th St APT 1R Brooklyn, NY$855K------
- 748 39th St Brooklyn, NY$1.5M94.52,690
- 443 7th Ave APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$961K12--
- 599 E 7th St APT 5C Brooklyn, NY$553K11--
- 3901 7th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.79M863,922
- 543 County Highway STE 28 Hancock, NY$111K221,196
- Lake Edward Rd Gloversville, NY$93K111,036
- 3903 7th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.45M----2,448
- 3905 7th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.32M----2,516
- 731 40th St Brooklyn, NY$1.44M213,200
- 753 39th St Brooklyn, NY$1.35M213,120
- 735 40th St Brooklyn, NY$993K211,716
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!