- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
723 Daly St, Philadelphia, PA 191483 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $132,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 393097300
- Zillow Home ID: 10389540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 723 Daly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Philadelphia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Philadelphia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Philadelphia home values.
- 721 Daly St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 725 Daly St Philadelphia, PA$49K31840
- 727 Daly St Philadelphia, PA$48K31840
- 719 Daly St Philadelphia, PA------840
- 717 Daly St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,120
- 729 Daly St Philadelphia, PA$81K21840
- 722 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$56K31840
- 724 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$76K31840
- 720 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$61K31840
- 726 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$93K21.5850
- 718 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$60K31840
- 715 Daly St Philadelphia, PA$66K211,120
- 731 Daly St Philadelphia, PA$56K31840
- 728 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$80K31840
- 720 Daly St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 722 Daly St Philadelphia, PA------896
- 716 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$82K31840
- 724 Daly St Philadelphia, PA------896
- 726 Daly St Philadelphia, PA--31896
- 730 Tree St Philadelphia, PA$45K31840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.