- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
723 Elm Ave, Richmond, CA 948014 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1981
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $49,000
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 5344110027
- Zillow Home ID: 18544962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 723 Elm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% higher than in San Francisco Metro, and 92.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 721 Elm Ave Richmond, CA$146K411,092
- 725 Elm Ave Richmond, CA$164K31904
- 643 8th St Richmond, CA$284K------
- 643 8th St # 4 Richmond, CA$170K31980
- 653 8th St Richmond, CA$137K31968
- 719 Elm Ave Richmond, CA$134K311,027
- 659 8th St Richmond, CA$148K31884
- 717 Elm Ave Richmond, CA$165K421,100
- 724 Acacia Ave # A Richmond, CA$263K632,070
- 720 Elm Ave Richmond, CA$168K21850
- 669 8th St Richmond, CA$168K21796
- 720 Acacia Ave Richmond, CA$208K421,548
- 716 Elm Ave Richmond, CA$167K31894
- 711 Elm Ave Richmond, CA$165K311,039
- 664 7th St Richmond, CA$160K21938
- 710 Elm Ave # 712 Richmond, CA$256K321,731
- 640 8th St Richmond, CA$223K421,565
- 650 8th St Richmond, CA$178K311,211
- 634 8th St Richmond, CA$161K421,100
- 656 8th St Richmond, CA$144K211,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!