- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,175 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 6542438
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 500 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances \ KitCookTop, Attics \ WalkUpAttic, BasementType \ BsmtDrainSys, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ OutSide/WlkO, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Cooling \ Wall Unit, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ 3+Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Exterior \ Stucco, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Vinyl, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ StoneFound, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Detached, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Oil, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ LevelLot, MainEntrance \ Living Room, OtherRm1Level \ Third, OtherRm2Level \ Third, OtherRm3Level \ Main, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Private, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Porch, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, RoomList \ Other Room 3, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ Victorian, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,758 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 310017179007
- Zillow Home ID: 9914280
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-273K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19038 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Abington as a whole. Among 19038 homes, this home is 7.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% higher than in Abington, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Abington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
|719 Limekiln Pike Glenside, PA||$251K||6||1.5||1,816|
|715 Limekiln Pike Glenside, PA||$202K||3||1||1,153|
|713 Limekiln Pike Glenside, PA||$208K||3||1.5||1,263|
|359 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$218K||4||2||1,428|
|361 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$220K||3||1.5||1,320|
|357 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$218K||3||1||1,428|
|353 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$217K||3||1||1,428|
|355 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$220K||3||1||1,591|
|351 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$217K||4||1.5||1,428|
|349 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$216K||3||1||1,428|
|347 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$214K||3||1||1,428|
|345 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$211K||3||1||1,428|
|343 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$212K||3||1||1,428|
|358 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$225K||2||1||1,655|
|354 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$217K||3||1||1,512|
|356 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$228K||3||1||1,717|
|341 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$201K||3||1||1,428|
|352 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$219K||3||1||1,692|
|350 Oak Rd Glenside, PA||$215K||3||1||1,512|
|765 Limekiln Pike UNIT 6 Glenside, PA||$177K||2||2.5||1,256|
Nearby Schools in Abington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!