- Built in 1918
- Views: 13,624 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $414
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Radiator, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 18, View \ Bay, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5317100780
- Zillow Home ID: 48956536
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200K-1.31M.
Market guideZillow predicts Madison Park home values will increase 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.3% less than in Seattle, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
|731 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$2.61M||4||3.5||4,019|
|715 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$3.28M||4||5||4,930|
|834 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$3.51M||4||3.25||3,900|
|830 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$3.68M||4||3.25||3,990|
|814 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$1.8M||3||2.5||3,480|
|745 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$1.91M||3||2.5||2,990|
|809 39th Ave E Seattle, WA||$3.35M||4||2.5||4,000|
|700 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$2.63M||4||3.5||3,360|
|840 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$2.92M||4||3.75||5,000|
|711 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$1.82M||3||2||4,240|
|835 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$2.49M||4||3.5||5,790|
|705 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$2.32M||4||3.5||3,790|
|546 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$4.12M||4||4||6,340|
|605 39th Ave E Seattle, WA||$2.4M||3||3.5||4,200|
|610 39th Ave E Seattle, WA||$2.18M||4||3.25||3,370|
|825 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$3.22M||5||5||5,217|
|849 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$3.48M||5||3.5||4,080|
|601 39th Ave E Seattle, WA||$2.19M||4||3.5||3,020|
|644 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA||$2.03M||5||4||3,300|
|530 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA||$3.18M||4||2.75||4,070|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!