723 Michelle Dr, Newport News, VA 236013 beds, 2 baths, 1,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 241000466
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 74444317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 723 Michelle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Newport News, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newport News.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23601 home values.
- 725 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$181K321,300
- 721 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$166K321,040
- 724 Sunnywood Rd Newport News, VA$138K321,595
- 727 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$162K321,103
- 726 Sunnywood Rd Newport News, VA$121K221,211
- 719 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$180K321,250
- 726 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$156K32.51,629
- 723 Tamara Path Newport News, VA$161K32.51,698
- 722 Sunnywood Rd Newport News, VA$158K321,575
- 729 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$178K321,300
- 728 Sunnywood Rd Newport News, VA$142K41.51,684
- 728 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$166K32.51,448
- 727 Elliffe Rd Newport News, VA$159K32.51,996
- 725 Tamara Path Newport News, VA$187K321,446
- 725 Elliffe Rd Newport News, VA$186K321,796
- 717 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$144K32.51,525
- 730 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$150K321,103
- 731 Michelle Dr Newport News, VA$155K32.51,427
- 727 Tamara Path Newport News, VA$180K321,209
- 730 Sunnywood Rd Newport News, VA$159K321,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.