- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 257 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,265 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $15,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $12
- MLS #: 21309551
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Electric, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement Description \ Cellar, Appliances \ Microwave, Optional Level Below Grade \ Cellar, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Kitchen, Foundation \ Crawl Block, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Surround Sound, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,265 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-18-202-036.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80684109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $19-53K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|719 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$30K||2||1||780|
|809 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$38K||3||2||1,676|
|715 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$29K||3||1||1,132|
|813 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$33K||--||1||416|
|711 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$29K||4||1||1,378|
|711 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$30K||3||1||1,378|
|1228 Maple St Anderson, IN||$33K||4||1||2,061|
|816 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$33K||3||1||1,236|
|1313 Maple St Anderson, IN||$32K||--||3||1,451|
|817 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$35K||3||2||1,015|
|1330 Cincinnati Ave Anderson, IN||$29K||2||1||1,144|
|1328 Cincinnati Ave Anderson, IN||$29K||3||1||1,389|
|1224 Maple St Anderson, IN||$29K||2||1||944|
|1326 Cincinnati Ave Anderson, IN||$29K||2||1||1,104|
|1334 Cincinnati Ave Anderson, IN||$29K||3||1||1,400|
|1322 Cincinnati Ave Anderson, IN||$29K||2||1||936|
|1318 Cincinnati Ave Anderson, IN||$31K||4||1||1,584|
|1220 Maple St Anderson, IN||$30K||3||1||1,050|
|826 Prospect St Anderson, IN||$32K||2||1||600|
|1223 Maple St Anderson, IN||$28K||3||1||908|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!