723 S Fairfax St, Alexandria, VA 223144 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1,155,000
- Price/sqft: $354
- Finished basement, 765 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,264 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 080.040223
- Zillow Home ID: 12024398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 723 S Fairfax Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Town market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1200% higher than in Alexandria, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Town home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alexandria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Town home values.
- 723 1/2 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$1.26M--2.52,618
- 721 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$1.53M42.52,928
- 725 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$994K431,800
- 719 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$950K--21,604
- 727 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$733K--21,316
- 715 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$1.67M--4.52,552
- 729 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$639K21.5938
- 309 Jefferson St Alexandria, VA$633K--1936
- 731 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$583K--1.5898
- 711 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$1.7M533,220
- 733 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$593K--1.5898
- 311 Jefferson St Alexandria, VA$626K--1936
- 735 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$633K--1.5938
- 709 S Fairfax St Alexandria, VA$1.56M--3.53,562
- 722 S Royal St Alexandria, VA$831K32.51,752
- 718 S Royal St Alexandria, VA$737K221,404
- 724 S Royal St Alexandria, VA$679K221,082
- 726 S Royal St Alexandria, VA$628K22782
- 716 S Royal St Alexandria, VA$579K--1.5782
- 728 S Royal St Alexandria, VA$663K--1.51,023
Nearby Schools in Alexandria
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!