723 Taylor St# 501, San Francisco, CA 94108
Sold on 6/10/11: $560,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow914
- Parcel #0282 067
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID111710714
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$623,020||$542K – $692K||-$5,947||$920||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,063/mo||$1.9K – $4K/mo||-$52||$4.52||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 1.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.2% less than in San Francisco, and 96.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Neighborhood for 723 Taylor Street # 501
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chinese Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Carmichael (Bessie)/Fec School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 1.3 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.7 mi
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005