- Lot: 9,626 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 426 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,867 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 08860376
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Master Association Fee \ No, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Tax Exemptions \ Senior, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Assessment Includes \ None, Driveway \ Concrete, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Status \ Contingent, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 16-20 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted\Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Tax Exemptions \ Senior Freeze, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0320408030
- Zillow Home ID: 4404530
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-483K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60101 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Addison as a whole. Among 60101 homes, this home is 129.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% lower than in Addison, and 367.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60101 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Addison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60101 home values.
|725 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$411K||--||2.5||3,340|
|719 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$418K||--||3||3,431|
|Pinehurst Blvd #5 Addison, IL||$318K||--||--||--|
|Lake St Addison, IL||--||--||--||--|
|Greenbriar Dr Addison, IL||$2.17M||--||--||--|
|Lake St Medinah, IL||--||--||--||--|
|Pinehurst Blvd Addison, IL||$5.17M||--||--||--|
|724 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$300K||--||2.5||2,277|
|428 N Tara Ln Addison, IL||$402K||--||3||3,232|
|729 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$358K||--||2.5||2,696|
|715 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$427K||--||4||3,318|
|432 N Tara Ln Addison, IL||$355K||--||3||2,819|
|433 N Kevin Dr Addison, IL||$410K||4||3||3,500|
|735 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$346K||--||3.5||2,262|
|436 N Tara Ln Addison, IL||$420K||--||3||3,440|
|437 N Kevin Dr Addison, IL||$317K||--||2.5||2,371|
|713 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$375K||--||2.5||2,817|
|737 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$417K||--||3||3,315|
|711 W Charles Ct Addison, IL||$376K||5||4.5||2,882|
|430 N Kevin Dr Addison, IL||$414K||4||4||3,111|
Nearby Schools in Addison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!