723 Washington St NE, Minneapolis, MN 554132 beds, 2 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1402924420216
- Zillow Home ID: 1822506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 723 Washington St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the St Anthony East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.4% lower than in Minneapolis, and 185.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help St Anthony East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St Anthony East home values.
- 719 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$122K211,096
- 727 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$217K422,089
- 715 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$187K211,279
- 731 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$124K21648
- 731 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$133K21648
- 711 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$178K421,968
- 625 Summer St NE Minneapolis, MN$214K622,040
- 720 Adams St NE Minneapolis, MN$171K311,128
- 716 Adams St NE Minneapolis, MN$170K31.75840
- 712 Adams St NE Minneapolis, MN$153K311,138
- 730 Adams St NE Minneapolis, MN$213K421,847
- 708 Adams St NE Minneapolis, MN$192K51.51,040
- 635 Summer St NE Minneapolis, MN$273K63.52,280
- 657 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$183K421,819
- 525 7th Ave NE # N Minneapolis, MN$335K333,018
- 708 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$254K422,400
- 655 Washington St NE Minneapolis, MN$174K321,534
- 712 6th St NE Minneapolis, MN$192K421,978
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.