- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 376 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $124,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Finished basement, 456 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Cement Board, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ ROAD, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 05003305004000
- Zillow Home ID: 776011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-144K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50317 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Pleasant Hill as a whole. Among 50317 homes, this home is valued 30.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50317, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.5% higher than in Pleasant Hill, and 142.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50317 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pleasant Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50317 home values.
|719 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$121K||3||1.5||748|
|801 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$112K||3||1||855|
|713 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$125K||--||1||842|
|707 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$132K||3||1.5||1,020|
|813 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$122K||3||1||896|
|724 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$133K||3||1.5||1,224|
|701 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$125K||3||1.5||844|
|817 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$123K||3||1||1,056|
|710 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$125K||3||2||892|
|804 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$126K||3||1.5||925|
|623 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||--|
|704 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$156K||4||1.5||1,622|
|4217 Timber Ln Des Moines, IA||$129K||3||1||1,088|
|721 Hickory Hill Ln Des Moines, IA||$125K||3||2||929|
|814 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$103K||2||1||892|
|700 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$126K||3||1||1,060|
|617 Winegardner Rd Des Moines, IA||$142K||3||1||1,060|
|711 Hickory Hill Ln Des Moines, IA||$130K||4||2||1,162|
|4211 Timber Ln Des Moines, IA||$125K||3||1||1,056|
|724 Hickory Hill Ln Des Moines, IA||$123K||2||1||929|
Nearby Schools in Pleasant Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!