7231 Hartman Rd, Wadsworth, OH 442814 beds, 3 baths, 2,857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 156 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $68,900
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 3610158
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1036 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,857 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03312D20023
- Zillow Home ID: 81760543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7231 Hartman Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% lower than in Wadsworth, and 21.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 7257 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH--Studio----
- 7229 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$323K32.52,834
- 7181 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$320K42.52,588
- 7277 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$320K42.52,456
- 7244 Harps Mill Dr Wadsworth, OH$302K332,359
- 7224 Harps Mill Dr Wadsworth, OH--------
- 7179 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$440K43.53,485
- 7264 Harps Mill Dr Wadsworth, OH$262K32.52,346
- 7204 Harps Mill Dr Wadsworth, OH$311K32.52,196
- 7284 Harps Mill Dr Wadsworth, OH--------
- 667 Duet Dr Wadsworth, OH$346K43.52,825
- 687 Duet Dr Wadsworth, OH--------
- 7153 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$327K42.52,892
- 7176 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$158K31.51,188
- 7194 Harps Mill Dr Wadsworth, OH$436K42.53,290
- 647 Duet Dr Wadsworth, OH$423K43.53,450
- Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH--------
- 7160 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$255K322,758
- 7176 Harps Mill Dr Wadsworth, OH$357K42.53,180
- 7151 Hartman Rd Wadsworth, OH$323K332,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Sharon Elementary K-6 2.1 mi
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.