- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7233 SE Clatsop St, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 2 baths, 1,139 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,139 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R209932
- Zillow Home ID: 53905455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7233 Se Clatsop Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brentwood-Darlington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% greater than in Portland, and 10.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brentwood-Darlington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood-Darlington home values.
- 7225 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$285K22.51,872
- 7235 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$192K421,196
- 7232 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$164K21952
- 7315 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$174K311,288
- 7242 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$155K321,131
- 7230 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$240K32.51,608
- 7301 SE Luther Rd Portland, OR$181K311,227
- 7248 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$140K321,097
- 7305 SE Luther Rd Portland, OR$176K31912
- 7281 SE Luther Rd Portland, OR$178K31912
- 8536 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$250K321,612
- 8548 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$195K31.51,624
- 7310 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$174K321,022
- 7325 SE Luther Rd Portland, OR$181K311,227
- 8518 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$188K311,436
- 7327 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$156K321,248
- 8584 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$466K513,236
- 8506 SE 72nd Ave Portland, OR$177K31960
- 7316 SE Sherrett St Portland, OR$127K11528
- 7335 SE Luther Rd Portland, OR$183K311,227
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.