7234 Lansbury Dr, San Antonio, TX 782502 beds, 1 bath, 964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 185270500380
- Zillow Home ID: 26447740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7234 Lansbury Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in San Antonio Metro, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78250 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78250 home values.
- 7238 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$82K22842
- 7230 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$100K321,078
- 7242 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$89K321,078
- 7226 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$100K321,176
- 7235 Brandyridge San Antonio, TX$99K321,074
- 7231 Brandyridge San Antonio, TX$81K321,042
- 7246 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$66K21813
- 7222 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$100K321,088
- 7239 Brandyridge San Antonio, TX$73K31985
- 7227 Brandyridge San Antonio, TX$100K321,156
- 7243 Brandyridge San Antonio, TX$98K321,084
- 7235 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$73K211,019
- 7239 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$63K21730
- 7223 Brandyridge San Antonio, TX$92K321,074
- 7231 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$94K21951
- 7250 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$101K321,176
- 7218 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$99K321,078
- 7241 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$104K321,058
- 7227 Lansbury Dr San Antonio, TX$96K321,192
- 7247 Brandyridge San Antonio, TX$99K321,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.