7237 Murietta Ave, Van Nuys, CA 914053 beds, 2 baths, 1,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 2216002027
- Zillow Home ID: 19958230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7237 Murietta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sherman Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sherman Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
- 7243 Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$475K421,679
- 7233 Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$506K321,959
- 7247 Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$456K321,528
- 7229 Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$459K421,679
- 7253 Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$448K221,465
- 14025 Cantlay St Van Nuys, CA$495K332,292
- 14032 Cantlay St Van Nuys, CA$508K422,350
- 14028 Wyandotte St Van Nuys, CA$595K432,978
- Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$486K221,632
- 14028 Cantlay St Van Nuys, CA$494K321,781
- 14021 Cantlay St Van Nuys, CA$454K321,436
- 7301 Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$576K432,446
- 14022 Wyandotte St Van Nuys, CA$480K421,877
- 14022 Wyandotte St Van Nuys, CA$520K421,877
- 14024 Cantlay St Van Nuys, CA$516K321,758
- 14015 Cantlay St Van Nuys, CA$489K421,679
- 7244 Hazeltine Ave Van Nuys, CA--------
- 7305 Murietta Ave Van Nuys, CA$485K421,644
- 14018 Wyandotte St Van Nuys, CA$479K321,747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292