724 Clayton St, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2 baths, 1,277 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $176,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 231 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,277 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 142229474000800
- Zillow Home ID: 46123839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 724 Clayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% lower than in Orlando, and 75.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 800 Clayton St Orlando, FL$215K211,094
- 718 Clayton St Orlando, FL$307K322,066
- 725 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$267K32.51,893
- 731 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$308K42.51,994
- 806 Clayton St Orlando, FL$207K21929
- 714 Clayton St Orlando, FL$292K322,486
- 2803 Carl Ter Orlando, FL$193K22.5897
- 2802 Carl Ter Orlando, FL$248K32.51,397
- 737 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$188K21817
- 812 Clayton St Orlando, FL$266K311,591
- 715 Clayton St Orlando, FL$184K21787
- 807 Clayton St Orlando, FL$224K221,476
- 2810 Carl Ter Orlando, FL$249K321
- 2811 Carl Ter Orlando, FL$237K311,526
- 743 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$284K322,062
- 2803 Carroll Pl Orlando, FL$270K432,025
- 816 Clayton St Orlando, FL$337K321,902
- 724 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$262K211,176
- 730 W Winter Park St Orlando, FL$222K31.51,111
- 2817 Carl Ter Orlando, FL$259K211,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.