724 Dimmocks Mill Rd, Hillsborough, NC 272783 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $75,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 9864236862
- Zillow Home ID: 88946893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 724 Dimmocks Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27278 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Hillsborough, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27278 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27278 home values.
- 750 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$76K211,024
- 729 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$78K321,248
- 732 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$105K311,109
- 712 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$93K211,000
- 732 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$90K31884
- 716 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$91K321,176
- 742 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$114K211,072
- 715 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$75K21984
- 708 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$131K--11,720
- 714 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$82K211,024
- 746 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$110K21853
- 752 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$118K211,217
- 745 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$74K21784
- 741 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$89K21924
- 702 Dimmocks Mill Rd Hillsborough, NC$136K311,508
- 712 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$83K421,316
- 725 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$86K311,040
- 721 Rex Dr Hillsborough, NC$90K311,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.