724 E 222nd St, Bronx, NY 104673 beds, 7 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
724 E 222th St This is a beautifully completely renovated sun filled one family house. Home features new real hardwood floors throughout, Bathrooms and kitchen are beautifully tiled, very high ceilings, New stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and ceiling height cabinets. First floor 1/2 bath and laundry room. Modern open concept layout. New walls, ceilings and recessed multi zoned lighting. Basement is fully finished with full bath and kitchen hookups. Boiler and large hot water tank are brand new. Nice private backyard and front porch. House is attached and very inexpensive to heat and m...aintain. Property also has a garage and one addition parking spot. Low maintenance house perfect for single parents or two working parents. Very convenient to public transportation, highways and shopping. You can own this house with as little 3.5% down, seller will help with closing cost. For appointment call broker directly. Anthony Jaundoo 917-476-1286 R Jaundoo Realty llc
- Lot: 1,347 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Fully renovated
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 046690061
- Zillow Home ID: 29826964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 724 E 222nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 581.2% higher than in New York, and 61.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 722 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$327K----1,347
- 726 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$330K----1,347
- 720 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$329K----1,347
- 728 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$307K----1,347
- 730 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$313K----1,347
- 718 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$493K----3,120
- 732 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$482K----3,032
- 716 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$411K313,120
- 716 E 222nd St # 2 Bronx, NY$319K31--
- 725 E 221st St Bronx, NY$342K431,971
- 727 E 221st St Bronx, NY$339K----1,971
- 723 E 221st St Bronx, NY$326K----2,036
- 734 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$491K----3,032
- 714 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$341K----2,900
- 731 E 221st St Bronx, NY$445K----2,750
- 719 E 221st St Bronx, NY$400K----2,580
- 736 E 222nd St Bronx, NY$457K----3,432
- 733 E 221st St Bronx, NY$479K----2,500
- 717 E 221st St Bronx, NY$379K321,890
- 737 E 221st St Bronx, NY$477K----2,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.