724 Kingsbrook Gln, Glen Ellyn, IL 601373 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,922 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $180
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,922 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0523229007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 83914067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 724 Kingsbrook Gln
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 722 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$330K331,922
- 726 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$343K--2.51,929
- 720 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$387K32.51,929
- 718 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$371K32.51,929
- 725 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$538K332,583
- 727 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$438K432,172
- 723 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$547K32.52,583
- 729 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$478K32.52,172
- 721 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$577K22.52,485
- 716 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$399K32.51,922
- 731 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$614K32.52,583
- 719 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$613K22.52,485
- 714 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$397K331,922
- 717 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$682K32.52,583
- 712 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$391K32.51,929
- Nicoll Way Glen Ellyn, IL--------
- 715 Kingsbrook Gln Glen Ellyn, IL$556K32.52,583
- 80 Waters Edge Ct Glen Ellyn, IL$425K--2.52,570
- 703 Kingsbrook Gln # 0 Glen Ellyn, IL$235K32.52,172
- 705 Kingsbrook Gln # 0 Glen Ellyn, IL$248K32.52,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.