724 Quincy St NW, Washington, DC 200116 beds, 1 bath, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,103 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 3130 0054
- Zillow Home ID: 481415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 724 Quincy St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Petworth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.3% higher than in Washington, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 722 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$350K211,110
- 726 Quincy St NW # 2 Washington, DC$503K32.51,600
- 726 Quincy St NW # A Washington, DC$292K11.5800
- 728 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$508K311,840
- 720 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$489K311,400
- 718 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$575K421,285
- 730 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$438K311,440
- 716 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$346K31.51,512
- 732 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$439K411,440
- 727 Rock Creek Church Rd NW Washington, DC$678K331,800
- 725 Rock Creek Church Rd NW Washington, DC$528K311,776
- 714 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$555K31.51,740
- 734 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$653K32.51,440
- 731 Rock Creek Church Rd NW Washington, DC$746K432,664
- 723 Rock Creek Church Rd NW Washington, DC$516K421,620
- 721 Rock Creek Church Rd NW Washington, DC$510K421,620
- 733 Rock Creek Church Rd NW Washington, DC$623K321,800
- 736 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$528K221,440
- 712 Quincy St NW Washington, DC$692K432,670
- 717 Rock Creek Church Rd NW # 719 Washington, DC$592K332,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.