- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,437 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $170
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $557,400
- Price/sqft: $208
- MLS #: RX-10126480
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 619 sqft
- Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ Ctdrl\Vault Ceilings, Interior Features \ Foyer, Interior Features \ Pantry, Cooling \ Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Dining Area \ Formal, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Governing Bodies \ HOA, Flooring \ Marble, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, Parking \ Driveway, Equip\Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Equip\Appl Included \ Disposal, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Construction \ Concrete, Dining Area \ Snack Bar, Construction \ Block, Security \ Gate - Unmanned, Construction \ Frame\Stucco, Front Exp \ NW, Subdiv. Amenities \ Boating, Boat Services \ Marina, Zip Code \ 34997, Boat Services \ Lift, Subdiv. Amenities \ Street Lights, Boat Services \ Up to 50 Ft Boat, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterfront \ Yes, List Type \ Ex Rt, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 5538413210000033000000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 82060154
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $390-580K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34997 home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 6.7% rise for Stuart as a whole. Among 34997 homes, this home is 211.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 98.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34997, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 323.4% higher than in Stuart, and 331.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34997 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stuart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34997 home values.
|728 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$670K||4||3.5||4,441|
|720 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$431K||5||3||2,953|
|716 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$431K||4||3||2,711|
|732 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$387K||4||3||2,600|
|712 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$443K||4||3||2,818|
|899 SW Lost River Shores Dr Stuart, FL||$554K||4||4||3,658|
|736 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$441K||4||3||2,673|
|740 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$388K||3||3||2,568|
|744 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$447K||4||3||2,673|
|708 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$459K||4||3||3,553|
|903 SW Lost River Shores Dr Stuart, FL||$559K||4||4||3,250|
|727 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$591K||4||3||2,818|
|723 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$729K||4||3||3,658|
|748 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$577K||5||4||3,263|
|907 SW Lost River Shores Dr Stuart, FL||$586K||4||3.5||3,658|
|704 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$441K||4||3||2,711|
|719 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$594K||4||3||2,818|
|894 SW Lost River Shores Dr Stuart, FL||$413K||4||3||2,711|
|731 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$1.08M||4||4||3,658|
|715 SW River Bend Cir Stuart, FL||$589K||4||3||2,802|
Nearby Schools in Stuart
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!