- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,001 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $285
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $334,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: O5366871
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 450 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Last Status \ Incomplete, Location \ Hilly
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,477 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 342227073400600
- Zillow Home ID: 82092840
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $320-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34787 home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Winter Garden as a whole. Among 34787 homes, this home is 80.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% greater than in Winter Garden, and 220% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Garden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
|730 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$387K||4||3||4,016|
|718 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$324K||4||2.5||3,424|
|741 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$274K||4||2.5||2,690|
|733 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$314K||4||2.5||3,453|
|736 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$336K||4||3||3,475|
|729 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$259K||3||2||2,365|
|747 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$341K||4||3||3,431|
|712 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$299K||3||3||2,967|
|723 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$269K||4||2.5||2,834|
|725 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$277K||5||2.5||2,834|
|719 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$282K||5||2.5||2,834|
|753 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$325K||4||2.5||3,426|
|731 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$350K||4||3||3,471|
|742 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$348K||4||3||3,478|
|717 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$295K||3||2||2,812|
|713 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$290K||4||2.5||2,834|
|706 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$331K||4||3||3,431|
|737 Tranquil Trl Winter Garden, FL||$346K||5||3||3,668|
|759 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$350K||4||2.5||3,550|
|711 Rainfall Dr Winter Garden, FL||$332K||4||2.5||3,493|
Nearby Schools in Winter Garden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!