724 Virginia St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 1,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $267,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Contact Owner,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ Pets-See Confid,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Vintage,View(s) \ None,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,162 sqft
- Parcel #: 0056174110
- Zillow Home ID: 15657860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 724 Virginia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Vallejo, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 718 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$275K42.52,200
- 732 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$372K222,473
- 710 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$145K11900
- 731B Virginia St Vallejo, CA$161K11--
- 829 Capitol St Vallejo, CA$400K432,443
- 833 Capitol St Vallejo, CA$255K311,506
- 705 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$148K21738
- 821 Capitol St Vallejo, CA$154K------
- 833 Capitol St Vallejo, CA$197K311,506
- 701 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$259K31.51,930
- 713 El Dorado Vallejo, CA$303K322,388
- 720 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$360K42.52,500
- 708 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$151K11646
- 708 Virginia St APT A Vallejo, CA$121K11700
- 723 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$164K21664
- 723 1/2 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$164K11664
- 815 Capitol St Vallejo, CA$371K322,787
- 839 Capitol St Vallejo, CA$206K211,520
- 721 Virginia St Vallejo, CA$316K51.52,516
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292