- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1881
- 944 days on Zillow
- Views: 554 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 21201792
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Separate Room, Equipment \ Water Softener Rented, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,376 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116236480
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $93-139K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1317 7TH St|
Nearby Schools in Elwood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!