- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7241 Highway 70 S APT 104, Nashville, TN 372212 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood. Walking distance to shopping, churches, restaurants, schools, park/recreation areas and public transportation. Very convenient.
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2014 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- NOT IN FLOOD AREA! Crown moulding; reserved covered parking; 2" quality blinds on all windows.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,113 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 142070G10400CO
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59879572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7241 Highway 70 S APT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% lower than in Nashville, and 31.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37221 home values.
- Apt 102$128K11.51,113
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292