7242 Del Rosa Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 1 bath, 995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 995 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 0273241150000
- Zillow Home ID: 17358574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7242 Del Rosa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.2% lower than in Highland, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
- 7250 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$152K31995
- 7226 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$145K311,064
- 7258 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$152K31995
- 7216 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$151K21954
- 7229 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$138K21950
- 7266 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$158K31995
- 7266 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$157K31995
- 7266 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$146K31995
- 7245 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$187K321,243
- 7221 Elmwood Rd APT B San Bernardino, CA$206K331,690
- 7253 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$153K31999
- 7221 Elmwood Rd # 2584 San Bernardino, CA$208K331,694
- 7206 Del Rosa Ave Highland, CA$144K311,000
- 7211 Elmwood Rd San Bernardino, CA$149K31891
- 7245 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$223K31.751,920
- 7235 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$177K311,434
- 7253 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$160K311,164
- 7225 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$188K211,655
- 7201 Del Rosa Ave San Bernardino, CA$437K652,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.