- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,931 all time views
- HOA Fee: $488/mo
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $675,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $409
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Association Amenities \ Other
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CC and R
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Type \ Tandem
- Pool Descriptions \ No Pool
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Other View
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 22
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 5572031103
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82750497
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $575-805K.
Neighborhood: Hollywood Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7249 Franklin Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!