725 Beech Ct, Bridgeport, PA 194053 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,214 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $307,730
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 154 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 020001996027
- Zillow Home ID: 71991352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Beech Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Bridgeport, and 41.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19405 home values.
- 727 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$266K32.52,282
- 721 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$270K42.52,305
- 729 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$272K42.51,896
- 715 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$269K442,236
- 710 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$266K32.51,976
- 726 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$256K32.51,666
- 728 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$259K22.51,640
- 733 Bush St Bridgeport, PA$172K311,374
- 724 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$249K32.51,982
- 713 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$256K42.51,922
- 722 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$248K332,368
- 720 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$246K32.51,982
- 737 Bush St Bridgeport, PA$216K432,819
- 711 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$251K32.51,626
- 718 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$247K32.51,996
- 717 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$252K32.51,944
- 1 8th St Bridgeport, PA$190K322,040
- 709 Beech Ct Bridgeport, PA$253K42.51,890
- 800 Ford St Bridgeport, PA$233K42.52,940
- 14 7th St Bridgeport, PA$182K411,644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.