725 Burnwood Dr, Irving, TX 750624 beds, 2 baths, 2,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2003
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- MORE THAN 55, 000 IN REMODELATION!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,237 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 32510500010010000
- Zillow Home ID: 27113244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Burnwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% higher than in Irving, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irving.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75062 home values.
- 719 Burnwood Dr Irving, TX$159K32.51,940
- 724 Burnwood Dr Irving, TX$168K332,302
- 713 Burnwood Dr Irving, TX$152K42.52,101
- 2716 Twinpost Ct Irving, TX$173K422,020
- 718 Burnwood Dr Irving, TX$146K321,936
- 2712 Twinpost Ct Irving, TX$217K32.52,254
- 2708 Twinpost Ct Irving, TX$196K332,220
- 801 W Rochelle Rd Irving, TX$199K--31,996
- 712 Burnwood Dr Irving, TX$147K321,733
- 803 W Rochelle Rd Irving, TX$136K--2.51,622
- 705 Burnwood Dr Irving, TX$144K321,915
- 2704 Twinpost Ct Irving, TX$196K322,134
- 805 W Rochelle Rd Irving, TX$120K22.51,614
- 721 Lynn Dr W Irving, TX$111K--21,667
- 717 Lynn Dr W Irving, TX$98K--21,246
- 807 W Rochelle Rd Irving, TX$101K331,866
- 713 Lynn Dr W Irving, TX$135K321,834
- 706 Burnwood Dr Irving, TX$147K321,862
- 2700 Twinpost Ct Irving, TX$198K32.51,830
- 809 W Rochelle Rd Irving, TX$120K221,349
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.