725 E Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC 276093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1972
- 114 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 1939406
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 171609055861208
- Zillow Home ID: 6475358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 E Millbrook Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% less than in Raleigh, and 16.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292