725 Glendora Dr, Charlotte, NC 282123 beds, 2 baths, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $108,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 16302158
- Zillow Home ID: 6250876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Glendora Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 90% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% greater than in Charlotte, and 335.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Forest home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,899 sqft, 24,393 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,102 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1958
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 727 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$118K21.51,188
- 731 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$114K311,392
- 716 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$123K31.51,472
- 720 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$366K434,911
- W Morehead St Charlotte, NC--------
- 735 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$184K321,862
- 732 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$110K31.51,624
- Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$107K31.51,230
- 742 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$159K31.51,721
- 5831 Monroe Rd Charlotte, NC$127K311,300
- 739 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$135K31.51,679
- 750 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$137K321,624
- 719 Ashmore Dr Charlotte, NC$116K321,698
- 701 Ashmore Dr Charlotte, NC$116K311,295
- 727 Ashmore Dr Charlotte, NC$131K31.51,490
- 801 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$100K31.51,484
- 758 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$140K321,368
- 735 Ashmore Dr Charlotte, NC$111K311,320
- 743 Ashmore Dr Charlotte, NC$121K311,499
- 800 Glendora Dr Charlotte, NC$107K31.51,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!