- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 261 days on Zillow
- Views: 945 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 17243
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Boat Dock, Features \ Area Boat Ramp, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ Central A/C - Gas, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ College / University, Features \ Deck, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Kitchen Facilities, Features \ Lake, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Level, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Porch, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Resort / Lake, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14-03-106-001
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 86885019
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $49-78K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Iowa home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|723 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$61K||3||1||896|
|721 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$58K||3||--||768|
|713 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$58K||2||1||1,000|
|730 College Ave Storm Lake, IA||$59K||2||1||720|
|711 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$63K||3||1||1,051|
|711 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$62K||3||1||1,051|
|724 College Ave Storm Lake, IA||$64K||3||1||1,050|
|718 College Ave Storm Lake, IA||$64K||1||1||1,020|
|709 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$76K||1||1||1,131|
|712 College Ave Storm Lake, IA||$82K||3||1||1,550|
|726 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$67K||4||1||1,111|
|724 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$57K||1||1||812|
|609 W 6th St Storm Lake, IA||$66K||3||2||1,129|
|611 W 6th St Storm Lake, IA||$82K||3||1||1,609|
|704 College Ave Storm Lake, IA||$60K||2||1||982|
|615 W 6th St Storm Lake, IA||$55K||1||0.5||653|
|W 6th St Storm Lake, IA||$55K||1||0.5||653|
|714 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$81K||3||1||1,320|
|704 Grand Ave Storm Lake, IA||$66K||3||1||1,463|
|701 W Milwaukee Ave Storm Lake, IA||$63K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Storm Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!