- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
725 Harry Rd, San Jose, CA 951205 beds, 3 baths, 2,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,748 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $760,000
- Parking: 450 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,465 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 70161053
- Zillow Home ID: 19837507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Harry Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% lower than in Santa Clara, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95120 home values.
- 6 beds, 3 baths
3,120 sqft, 101,930 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 6 beds, 3 baths
- 731 Harry Rd San Jose, CA$1.24M432,508
- 719 Harry Rd San Jose, CA$1.06M421,797
- 722 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.26M432,760
- 730 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.25M532,465
- 716 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M421,797
- 737 Harry Rd San Jose, CA$1.21M532,465
- 736 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.26M53.52,559
- 723 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M432,250
- 778 Seawood Way San Jose, CA$1.08M421,797
- 717 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.41M431,936
- 731 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.29M532,760
- 774 Seawood Way San Jose, CA$1.17M532,465
- 743 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M532,465
- 737 Dalewood Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M432,250
- 770 Seawood Way San Jose, CA$1.19M432,250
- 720 Grimswood Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M432,250
- 714 Grimswood Ct San Jose, CA$1.08M431,893
- 726 Grimswood Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M432,250
- 766 Seawood Way San Jose, CA$1.28M432,760
- 732 Grimswood Ct San Jose, CA$1.32M532,465
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.