- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
725 Hastings St, Memphis, TN 381073 beds, 1 bath, 1,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 1998 for $30,880
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,053 sqft
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 021013 00061
- Zillow Home ID: 42132454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Hastings Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Memphis, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 727 Hastings St Memphis, TN$52K411,196
- 711 Hastings St Memphis, TN$43K31.51,345
- 705 Hastings Cir W Memphis, TN$52K31.51,425
- 731 Hastings St Memphis, TN$49K311,826
- 733 Hastings St Memphis, TN$47K21930
- 697 Hastings Cir W Memphis, TN$45K31.51,472
- 735 Hastings St Memphis, TN$29K311,221
- 718 Ayers St Memphis, TN$29K311,418
- 720 Hastings St Memphis, TN$36K21810
- 716 Ayers St Memphis, TN$27K21993
- 724 Ayers St Memphis, TN$70K522,710
- 730 Hastings St Memphis, TN$50K521,476
- 691 Hastings Cir W Memphis, TN$41K31.51,368
- Hastings St Memphis, TN--------
- 728 Ayers St Memphis, TN$28K21960
- 953 Looney Ave Memphis, TN--------
- 734 Ayers St Memphis, TN$41K421,828
- Castle St Memphis, TN$31K31925
- Graham Oaks Ct Memphis, TN--------
- 685 Hastings Cir W Memphis, TN$45K31.51,383
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292