- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
725 Kenosha Ct, Windsor, CO 805502 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,521 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $126
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: R0246095
- Zillow Home ID: 14055887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 725 Kenosha Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% greater than in Windsor, and 15.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 721 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$206K431,666
- 727 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$229K432,311
- 719 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$205K531,448
- 713 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$225K332,069
- 711 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$254K531,352
- 728 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$241K432,343
- 726 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$214K321,166
- 720 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$204K331,510
- 717 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$190K321,158
- 724 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$217K321,097
- 718 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$228K532,366
- 722 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$283K332,678
- 715 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$224K332,308
- 312 Amber Dr Windsor, CO$241K532,518
- 716 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$196K321,231
- 308 Amber Dr Windsor, CO$244K532,042
- 316 Amber Dr Windsor, CO$229K331,525
- 304 Amber Dr Windsor, CO$223K321,320
- 620 Kenosha Ct Windsor, CO$218K331,362
- 615 Cornerstone Dr Windsor, CO$199K321,066
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!